Saturday, June 26, 2010

Introduction

Hi All
I have been working in the field of rehabilitation for last 13 years.I have been treating cases pertaining to neurological,neuromuscular,musculoskeletal impairment.During the course of my experience I developed interest in pediatric therapy especially children having sensory processing disorders.The quest to understand these disorders prompted me to undertake special course in Sensory processing disorders conducted by Pediatric therapy Network in USA.In the beginning I had lot of scepticism about the principles and efficacy of the techniques advocated by the network however ,when I started applying the principles the results have been amazing especially in the pre-school and primary age group i.e form 3 - 8 years.What is more interesting is the fact that how these principles can be applied innovatively to enhance the capabilities of the child.
It was my endeavour to share the experience and knowledge I have gained over all these years which prompted me to start this blog.I will be covering different topics in the coming days so keep following the Blog..........

No comments:

Post a Comment